One of the stateliest mansions in Cologne, originally built in 1906 as a Museum of Music History, today houses our innovative private hotel.
In a peaceful location very close to the Rhine promenade, the historic architecture of this listed building provides a lavish setting for all the amenities of modern hospitality.
We would be delighted to welcome you to our hotel.
- 47 rooms (4 apartments) with 60 beds, in some cases with a view of the Rhine, in a quiet location
- all rooms with bathroom/shower, WC, hairdryer, self-dial telephone, Wireless LAN, fax-modem connection, TV, radio, minibar, desk and room safe
- Air-conditioning: A large part of the rooms as well as the breakfast room are air-conditioned
- atrium breakfast room with select breakfast buffett
- hotel’s own parking facilities