Art & Culture
Visit the art and culture metropolis on the Rhine with its museums of world ranking, for example, the Wallraf-Richartz Museum, the Museum Ludwig, the Roman-Germanic Museum and many more (www.museenkoeln.de, Galeries and Romanesques churches).
In addition, you will find the famous 12 Romanesque churches of Cologne as well as the 750-year-old Gothic Cologne Cathedral (World Cultural Heritage) with its famous cathedral treasury in vaults dating back to the 13th century.
You will stay in a former musical history museum, the present day Viktoria hotel with all its atmospheric and artistic peculiarities located in a central and quiet position just a few minutes away from the Rhine promenade. The hotel has parking spaces available.
Friday – Monday
Monday – Friday
Single room up from € 89,00 per night
Double room up from € 115,00 per night
Prices are not valid on trade fair days.
- overnight stay in single or double room
- extensive breakfast buffet
- art print from the hotel’s own gallery with musical motifs, limited edition and signed by the artist
- detailled information about Cologne and its museums with current exhibitions
- Viktoria hotel’s small city guide