The Flora in Cologne was reopened in 2014 after a three-year renovation period. The events staged in this elegant setting range from conferences, concerts and social gatherings to weddings and gala celebrations.
The Flora part of the park is an outstanding work in the art of German garden design, a creation by the famous garden architect Lenne which was already appreciated in 1864 in Cologne as a flower and pleasure garden. The botanical garden with its approximately 10,000 different varieties and shapes of plants belongs today to one of the most elaborate and definitely most beautiful exhibits of its kind in Germany. The greenhouses display a multitude of flora from topical and sub-tropical zones. Temporary exhibitions on different topics can be seen especially in the summer. It is worth visiting the Flora in any season due to the huge variety of plants on display.
The Flora is just a few minutes walk away from the Viktoria hotel.
- Overnight stay in comfortable double or single room
- Extensive breakfast buffet
- Hotel welcome reception
- An art photo print with floral motifs (limited edition signed by the artis
- Detailed information for free entry to the Flora/Botanical garden
- An art photo print with floral motifs (limited edition signed by the artist)
- Viktoria hotel’s small city guide as well as detailed information about the Cologne sights
Monday – Friday
Single Room from € 82,00 per night
Double Room from € 105,00 per night
Friday – Monday
Single Room from € 69,00 per night
Double Room from € 95,0 per night
Prices not valid on trade fair days