On the trail of elephants, apes, meerkats and co. There are more than 11,000 animals of more than 700 different types of animals living in Cologne Zoo.
More informations about the zoo in cologne: www.koelnerzoo.de
You will stay in a former musical history museum, the present day Viktoria hotel with all its atmospheric and artistic peculiarities located in a central and quiet position just a few minutes away from the Rhine promenade. The hotel has parking spaces available. Cologne Zoo is just a few minutes walk away from the Viktoria hotel.
- Overnight stay in comfortable double or single room
- Extensive breakfast buffet
- Hotel welcome reception
- Entrance tickets for Cologne Zoo
- View of the city of Cologne in 1531 according to the woodcarving by Anton Woensam
- Detailed information about the zoo and Cologne’s sights
- Also Viktoria hotel’s small city guide
Friday – Monday
Monday – Friday
Single room up from € 95,00 per night
Double room up from ab € 129,00per night
Prices are not valid on trade fair days.